WORK WITH US
We at Effe are a sociable, fun loving bunch. We get overjoyed with our client success and customer satisfaction. Whenever an issue arises, we always manage to keep our cool no matter how difficult the task is or how many ongoing projects we may have at that time.
We are easy and fun to work with and we believe, we are the most productive when we work together. We pride in ourselves for the quality of work we do here and not the role we play here.
If we sound like we’re your kind, then please submit your resume below. We’d love to hear from you. View our current positions below:
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a
variety of media. You will be directly involved in the entire process of defining
requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and
photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines,
product packaging, exhibitions and more. It is important that you have a creative
flair and strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Work with copywriters and the team to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedbacks
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (InDesign, illustrator, Dreamweaver,
- Understanding of email marketing & direct response digital advertisements, video editing and basic animation, HTML/CSS, and e-commerce
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- 2 to 3 years of related experience
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Product & Business Development Executive to help us develop and implement growth opportunities in the market. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business strategy, leveraging on data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. It is important that you have strong communication and leadership skills, are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of the market.
- Develop growth strategy focused market demands and trends
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Employing new strategy to generate leads like social media campaign, digital marketing, advertisements, etc.
- Regular discussion and planning with the manager to generate more strategies and plans to get more traffic
- Well updated about new marketing procedures and following them to earn profit
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Strong followup with clients, full-filling the deadlines & targets on time
- Promote the company’s product/services addressing clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Time Management & Planning skills
- Communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Degree in business administration or Degree in Business Technology, or relevant field
- 2 to 3 years of working experience
We are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook and other digital presence)
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain relationships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Ability to illustrate, prepare, and organize assets for motion design.
- Ability to produce high-quality motion graphics, titles and fully animated videos that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Ability to build motion graphic templates for editors to amend rapidly.
- Receive assignments from the content team.
- Ensure visual and motion brand specifications are being met in video projects.
- Ensure motion graphics follow our brand guidelines and alert producers and motion lead if their ideas conflict with our brand.
- Collaborate and communicate with the content team.
- Ability to clearly organize projects and assets so other motion graphic artists can step in if needed.
- Advanced proficiency in After Effects
- Fluent in Adobe CC Programs suite (Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong knowledge of Cinema 4D a plus
- Shows an eye for detail, understanding of typography, and aesthetic that aligns with the company’s brand
- Plus if has BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design ration